Discover the most effective way to Perfecting the Sales Process using a simple5-Phase FrameworkWhat if I tell you that you can dramatically improve the performance of your sales team and close more deals by following a simple, 5-phase framework to success? Can you imagine what it would do to your business? More specifically, do you know how it would improve your bottom line? If you’re interested to learn how you can accomplish this feat, allow me to introduce you to my brand new webinar “How to Automate Your Sales Process”, a short, no-fuss, direct to the pointcourse designed to help marketers and business owners master and perfect the sales process. Do you really think you need it? Of course, you do! Let’s face it. Attracting customers and making a sale can be a challenge. With the ever increasing competition, you need to stand out in the crowdif you want to survive and out-compete your rivals. Do you have what it takes to do it? That’s what this webinar hopes to accomplish.
In this webinar, you’ll quickly learn how to:
- Make things happen and get a step closer to achieving your dreams, goals and aspirations
- Identify your ideal customer (and avoid dealing with the wrong type of customers)by creating an effective and accurate buyer persona
- Establish your brand image and craft a brand message that resonates with your ideal customer
- Look for your ideal customers in all the right places (no more hits and misses!)
- Foster trust, create rapport, and build a stronger relationship with your target market
- Move your ideal customer to take the desired action by using powerful calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Use the secret sauce to put everything together and simplify your work
Sounds exciting, right? But wait, that’s not all!
This webinar also gives you detailed information on:
- Developing a personal mission statement that is guaranteed to fuel your success
- The importance of visualizing your goals and why you need to do it every single day without fail
- The power of sharing success stories to your target market
Bonnie “The Rainmaker” Mauldin
The Mauldin Group